Friday, February 20, 2009

Patrick Swayze

To the best of my knowledge, I have never met Patrick Swayze, and may never meet the man. I like his movies. The point of this blog posting, is to ask all of you who read my blog, and who are into praying, to pray for Patrick to recover from his pancreatic cancer.





Like I said, I have never met the man, but my brother in Arizona, John, has. From all the sources I have at my disposal, I have gathered that Patrick Swayze is a very good man. Someone who is given to doing for others. His difficulties are very relative to me. I have beaten cancer twice, once in my prostate, again in my left kidney. Cancer hurts, it is a painful disease. It is also deadly.






I took all tracking mechanisms off this blog. Actually, off my old blog. I am not in a popularity contest. I do believe I have comparable numbers this time around, but, the main thing is that if you are reading this, and if you feel so inclined, pray for Mr. Swayze to regain his health. I am also going to pray that the pain abates, and he is able to rest. I personally would like him to be around for years to come, and to make some more movies for me to enjoy. But mostly, mostly I want his family to have him around. So in closing, Patrick, if by any chance you end up reading this blog, our prayers are there for you buddy.



PEACE AND PRAYERS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment