Monday, February 9, 2009

To 12 year old Sariah in Kansas City.........

Actually, this posting is for Chucky, Abigail, Amanda, Bibi, Lawrence, Taylor, Jimmy, Jimmie, Curtis, Sariah, Sharon, Cheryl, and Tina....

This will answer a few questions.....


Yes Sariah, I did have a dog named Max. My family inherited Max from a local person who died in a car accident. We had a choice of adopting Max, or the man's father was going to have Max put to sleep. Max lived an extra twelve years and we never regretted taking him in.


My two grandkids who live the closest to me, played with Max regularly. He loved to have them pet him......

There are many dogs who chase cars, Max did not chase cars, he raced them. Many times he would outrun the car, when racing it for one block.



The above photo is of a black lab, similar to what Max looked like. He was a lab/pitbull cross. Half and half. He was the most loyal, gentle, and affectionate dog we have had. Max died this past December. He just could not run any longer. Now for the other three questions......
Yes kids, my old blog got struck down. I made a certain individual angry, and he sabotaged my blog, then, he hacked into the blog with professional software, and then he deleted the blog. He is in serious trouble right now.
Yes, I decided to have a totally child friendly blog. My reason for this, is there are precious few blogs out there which are actually kid friendly. There is no need for profanity, lewd subject matter, or stupidity. I want this blog to be so you and your friends can visit it any time you want.
Final answer, I took the hit counter off the blog due to there not actually being any need for one. I am not in a popularity contest with anyone else in the bloggersphere, I am doing this for fun, and no other reason. Yes, there is an add to sell my books, but that is just an aside to what is the real reason for the blog. The real reason? You kids! I want to have a place that is fun, while the rest of the world is in the process of worrying itself to death.
PEACE KIDZ!


No comments:

Post a Comment