Monday, February 9, 2009

To Our Long Suffering Tax Lady, Melissa.......

Everyone in my family considers turning me loose with a camera, akin to giving a loaded handgun to a Chimp....








I promise my readers, Melissa is much, much prettier than the photo above. I am death on cameras.....




There are quite a few things I am good at.......



Using a camera is not one of the things I am good at......



Having my son and I walk into your office, sit down, and make the other customers nervous.... Well? That is just the HillBilly way, I guess......



However, for what it is worth, you did a very professional job in dealing with my son and myself today. Give this URL to your boss, let the boss know you are doing a good job of taking care of things. Next time, I will take time to let someone else use the camera.
PEACE OUT Y'ALL!!!




1 comment:

  1. Brilliant work!!!! Excellent imagination!!!!
    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete