Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Being Absent......

As many of my readers, and especially readers of my old blog know....


Three of my thirteen grandchildren live on a large ranch about two miles away from me.....

The large area they have to run and play is excellent, best childhood a kid could have....


Their living situation affords Cheyenne and Aurora the opportunity to run and play, and just enjoy being children....


Normally, they would have an unlimited amount of freedom to do just that, run and play....




They would be running and playing with Spot, the horse who thinks he is a dog, or their dog, Vertigo, who thinks she is the boss of the world, or their numerous cats, who know they are the bosses of the world.
However, I felt that in my own way, I would explain to the kids who email me and read this blog, I have been away due to a very bad tornado having hit a town near where we live. I have several good friends and relatives who have lost homes and other belongings. I am not trying to put a downward slant on this blog, I just felt a need to explain on here, so all you guys could read it at once, instead of me having to send out a boatload of emails. Nobody in my immediate family got hurt, but there is debri spread all over the countryside here. So, I have been tending to friends and such, and have not had the time to post for the last few days. I will try to do better in the next few days, but I am still busy. The folks in Lone Grove, Oklahoma, seriously need your prayers right now.
PEACE!




No comments:

Post a Comment