Friday, February 20, 2009

The Books.....

Several individuals have pestered me to the point that I have caved in....


Above is the first book in the series Waaaay Out There. It's title is Diggertown, Oklahoma. It has everything in it but the kitchen sink.


The second book in the ten book series is Waaaay Out There! Arbuckle Treasure Hunt. The book is a continuation of the first, as are the following eight books yet to be published. These books, are and will be published, by Dandelion Books. I have a link to the publishing company in my links column.


This is my first book published by Trilogus Publishing. There will be more books at a later date. This book is basically about the end times of our planet. It is a work of fiction, and my friend who published it said it best on the intro. You will find the link to Trilogus in my links column.


My son wrote this book and it was published by Trilogus this past year. This is the premier Vampyre book of all Vampyre books. It is a very good read.
Well guys, this is the best I can do for the time being, I am very busy right now and will post more in the following days.
PEACE!




No comments:

Post a Comment