Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Do's and Don't on This BLOG....

I am taking time from an extremely busy schedule to reformat, and re-establish my blog. The old blog is gone, the hacker did a superb job of making sure it will not re-appear.


If Aurora cannot view it.....


If Cheyenne cannot view it.....

If their dog Vertigo cannot view it......



Then all the different me's won't post it on here. Okay, now seriously, I am going to keep this new blog so any child reading it can enjoy it, and not be offended.
Things I will not be posting on here..... I will not post anything depressing or political. I will not allow profanity to be posted on here. I will not post articles about our bad economy, kids just do not need to be reminded of that debacle right now. I think their mother's and father's already have enough to worry about. There will be nothing sexual, of any nature, posted on this blog. I will not put a hit counter on the blog. This is suppposed to be fun, not a popularity contest.
Things I will be posting on here.... I will post funny stuff, humorous that is. I will post things I find interesting on here. I will post pictures I find funny, or interesting, or uplifting.
I tried to be prudent on my old blog, but I got entangled in some really heated discussions on the internet due to my posting my email address on here. The address I wish the general public to use to contact me is at: tuklonashoba@gmail.com I do have different addresses, but those are reserved for friends and family, as are my telephone numbers. I will try to post at least every other day, or every day.
PEACE OUT Y'ALL!



2 comments:

  1. Put the link back up to your books. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need the link to your journal. I am having problems getting stuff back like I had it.

    ReplyDelete