Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Why Not to Drink Booze.....

I am trying to keep this blog kid friendly, I think the following can be viewed as a public service....


It was a very convoluted path I took, to get to the point that I actually have a large number of celebrity friends and contacts. The process was too long for me to post on here. Me? Nope, I ain't rich, and am just a tad famous. Most of my celeb friends I have had for years and years. Only one of these folks displayed in this posting used to be a friend. Now? I won't elaborate, but we no longer speak, write email, or anything else. The celeb knows which one I am speaking of.


I also have many friends in the papparazzi business. Hope I spelled that right. They send me their latest photos, after they have been published, and are in the public domain. You notice I am not attaching any names to these photographs.

Any one of these folks could buy and sell me out of their petty cash fund. However, even with all the worldly goods these folks have, they seem to have this drive to get drunk at times.




I guess they all have their own demons to quash. I mean after all, alcohol makes one appear so glamourous!



Do any of these folks ever read this blog? I know that at least my old friend does. There is an obsession there, the need for control. Alcohol and drugs, can and will, destroy personal relationships. Not just with family and friends, but also with business partners. Just push away from that bottle and things will improve, I promise they will. I have prime examples of this being true in my own family. Nuff said...
PEACE! IT'S GOOD FOR YA!



No comments:

Post a Comment