Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dining at Bill's.....

One of the best kept secrets in southern Oklahoma, is a small restaurant, tucked away in the town of Davis, named Bill's Chester Fried Chicken.....



Bill Mayo and his wife Julia, work really hard at providing the best meal you ever put your mouth around. Their menu is so large, they have to post it in sections around the restaurant.....

Today, March 24, is my marriage anniversary, so yesterday Linda and I went to Bill's to eat a steak, we always celebrate early. The salads Bill brought out were huge, and we had the run of the buffet if we wanted it too. Incidently, the un-named (due to request) celebrity couple in the background were thoroughly enjoying their meal. Bill seems to draw quite a few "A" listers when they are in southern Oklahoma. Word got out I guess.....



Everybody was giving me a hard time about my personal eating "bib". At least my sweetheart loves me anyway.....




Then my KC (Kansas City) strip steak arrived. Makes me hungry just looking at it.


All joking aside, this summer when we are filming, I will most likely get even fatter than I already am. Bill is gonna do the catering to the film set....

PEACE!






No comments:

Post a Comment