Friday, April 24, 2009

Rudeness is rudeness, regardless the intent....

Not long ago I got a page on facebook. Actually, several of my friends kept pestering me until I caved in and got one. I like my privacy, and facebook seemed okay. I also had a myspace page, I quit it after getting swarmed with folks. I still get quite a few hits on this blog every week, even though I post infrequently now. I am very busy lately. What prompted me to write on my blog tonite? Well, one of the things I have noticed on facebook ,is that celebrities allow someone to sign on as their "friend" and then the person allowed access, begins to push for personal information. If the celebrity wanted that information to be public, they would put it up for all to see. You also have the situation where someone other than the actual celebrity, poses as said celebrity, and begins making a mess. Usually, this is someone who wants others to see that they are friends with the celebrity listed, on their friends page, of their facebook account. Below is an aerial photograph of Garth Brooks' new home.



I can promise you, that if you sneak in on Garth and Trisha's ranch, and actually make contact with ol' Garth...he will personally kick your ass!


Long gone are the days I would sit in my secret hide-out and write on my first book. There was barely enough room in that tiny cubicle to get around the desk holding those two computers. Do I miss those days? NO! I had just been in a bad car wreck, and my friend Cliff Jones would come up as often as he could to check on me. Those days were very painful, physically.



So friends, because you are included on someone's facebook friends list, does not mean you are actually that person's friend. If you want to be a real friend to them, stop prying into their private life. Those of you who read this blog, and are my friends, have my personal email address, and can get a prompt reply from me, as well as my phone numbers. If you do not have that email address, we are just friendly, not close friends.
PEACE OUT Y'ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment